Tenancy Agreement Council Property

If you wish to end your tenancy, please download the “Declaration of Intent for the Evacuation of The Property” form and complete it, sign it and return it to your local housing office. You can also download our tenant guide for dog breeding. You must inform the Royal Borough of Greenwich four weeks in advance if you wish to cancel your rental. As long as you pay your rent and you and the people for whom you are responsible comply with the terms of the lease, we would not normally ask the court to make such an order. Safe and flexible tenants can transfer a rental agreement to someone else or, in certain circumstances, transfer a rental agreement to someone if they die.